- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
How to Return an Item to the ACEP Bookstore
We accept returns and provide refunds only if our return policy is followed. We must receive the item(s) within 30 days of the shipping date. The item must be in new, salable condition.
ACEP's steps to return an item are listed below.
• Call the ACEP Bookstore at 844-381-0911.
• Tell the representative what you want to return and why. You must provide the invoice or order number and type of payment used for the purchase.
• The representative will give you a return authorization code, called an RMA number. Put this RMA number on the shipping label, with the address as follows:
RETURNS, RMA # __ _
4950 W. ROYAL LANE
IRVING TX 75063
• Pack the item carefully to prevent damage, and ship it back to us.
• It must arrive at ACEP within 30 days of the original shipping date of your order.
• It must be in new, salable condition.
• If we accept the return, we will deduct a 35% restocking fee from your refund at our discretion.
• If you return an item to us without an RMA number, after the 30-day deadline, or damaged, ACEP will return it to you without issuing a refund.
Special Notice About Returning Computer Products and Third-Party Products• Computer products can only be returned for credit, refund, or replacement if they are defective or in their original, unopened packaging with licenses and registrations intact.
• Some products available from the ACEP Bookstore are shipped from third parties. Please read the product descriptions carefully. The return policies of third parties are in effect and may differ from ACEP's return policy.