PEER for Residency Programs
Product Code: 507615
All PEER questions are written as close to "board style" as possible. Each one includes a detailed explanation of why the correct answer is correct and why the "foils" are wrong.
Right now, we have over 580 PEER questions, and we're adding new ones each month. You'll also have access to the remaining PEER VIII questions (about 350) while we update and add them to PEER. Go to the PEER for Residency Programs website to find out more.
- Customizable, automated testing schedules
- Test creation and assignment by EM Model category, age modifier (geriatrics or pediatrics), patient acuity, and more
- Monitoring of individual completion of assigned tests
- Monitoring of performance of individual residents and classes
- Monitoring of user engagement
- Comparison of scores to other PEER users and other PGYs
- Notifications of content updates
- Program-level accounts with multiple roles for users
Here’s how it works
When you sign up your program, we create an account for you, and you tell us how many seats you want. That account entitles you to two free seats for administrators, and the administrators assign the rest of the seats. If you want APDs and faculty to be part of the account, you just assign them seats, but you also assign them roles. As faculty, they can create tests, monitor performance, and run reports. The best part is that programs can buy seats for APDs and faculty at the same rate as the residents! That’s a HUGE discount. Go to the PEER for Residency Programs website to find out more.