- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime 2nd Edition
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
How to Return an Item to the ACEP Bookstore
We accept returns for refunds only if you follow our return policy and we receive the item within 30 days of the c ship date in new, saleable condition.
ACEP's steps to return an item are listed below.
• Call the ACEP Bookstore, 800-798-1822, ext. 4.
• Tell the representative what you want to return and why. You must provide the invoice or order number a1 type of payment used for the purchase.
• The representative will give you a return authorization code, called an RMA number. Put this RMA number shipping label, with the address as follows:
RETURNS, RMA # __ _
1125 EXECUTIVE CIRCLE
IRVING TX 75038
• Pack the item carefully to prevent damage and ship it back to us.
• It must arrive at ACEP within 30 days of the original ship date of your order.
• It must be in new, saleable condition.
• If we accept the return, we will deduct a 35% restocking fee from your refund at our discretion.
• If you return an item to us without an RMA number or after the 30-day deadline or with any type of dama, return it to you and will not issue a refund.
Special Notice About Returning Computer Products and Third-Party Products• Computer products can be returned for credit, refund, or replacement only if they are defective or are in· original, unopened packaging with licenses and registrations intact.
• Some products available from the ACEP Bookstore are shipped from third parties. Please read the produc descriptions carefully: the return policies of third parties are in effect if they are different from the ACEP re policy.