- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Virtual Essentials in PEM15
Product Code: 314606
One-Day CME Event - Essentials in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Emergency physicians, emergency nurses, pediatricians, pediatric hospitalists and family medicine physicians wishing to brush up on their knowledge of the care of children should have access to this course. This course is a fast moving, yet comprehensive one-day “Soup to Nuts” course on pediatric emergency medicine. Watch presenters' slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session. Learn what you need, satisfy your CME requirements, "go to" the sessions you couldn't see live.
Features of Essentials in PEM include:
- The courses presented during the day pre-conference
- 7.5 hours to choose from - learn what you need, satisfy your CME requirements, "go to" the sessions you couldn't see live
- Secure online access from any standard browser
- Streaming content for viewing on iPad®, iPhone, or Android 2.2 or better
- Downloadable audio MP3 files for listening on-the-go
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.