- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
How to Survive a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit: The Physicians Roadmap for Success (AMAZON)
Product Code: 479785
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.
Everyone seeks to avoid getting into a lawsuit, but what do you do if this does happen?
Getting sued for medical malpractice is one of the most traumatic events of a physician's career.
This text will guide doctors and physicians through the process from the moment they receive a summons until the after-trial appeal process.
- Containing valuable information that physicians need to know to prevent making critical mistakes that can hurt their case
- With strategies explained to maximize their chances of a defendant's verdict.
- Including vital information on how to change your attorney, act at the deposition and dress for court,
Navigating through what is a mysterious and terrifying process in non-legalese language that is easy to understand including what makes patients angry, strategies for coping, sample questions and tips on answering them to what happens in court and how to continue if there is a bad outcome.
Section 1: The long road to trial.