- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Harriet Lane Handbook, 18th Ed., Online & Print, and Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy Package (AMAZON)
Product Code: 479711
The Harriet Lane Handbook represents over 50 years of expert guidance for pediatric residents and all those who treat children. The latest edition includes Expert Consult functionality, allowing you to access the complete contents of the book online, fully searchable. Regular online updates to the book’s trademark formulary keep you absolutely current.
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.The Harriet Lane Handbook is packaged with the Harriet Lane Handbook of Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy!
The new Harriet Lane Handbook of Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy expands on the indispensable Harriet Lane formulary to help you effectively treat a broad spectrum of pediatric infections.
Both titles organize a wealth of information into a convenient, pocket-sized format that you can reference anywhere. By purchasing them together, you'll be saving money while expanding the essential answers that you'll have at your fingertips.