- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Handbook of Fractures, 5th Ed. (AMAZON)
Product Code: 479955
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
In order to insure that ACEP Members receive the best prices, we have made this book available for purchase via Amazon.
Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon "shop now" icon.
One of the most widely used manuals of its kind, Handbook of Fractures, 5th Edition, is the ideal, on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification. Carry it with you for convenient access to the answers you need on complete fracture care of adults and children – from anatomy and mechanism of injury through clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.