- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Cooney's EMS Medicine (AMAZON)
Product Code: 479980
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.
Written exclusively for EMS physicians with everything you need to know for certification
In 2010 the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) began certifying emergency physicians in the subspecialty of Emergency Medical Services (EMS). Every EMS agency and system must have a physician available to provide medical direction of the service, in-the-moment consultation, and oversight of training and quality improvement. Whether they are working in the ambulance, on the streets, out in the wilderness, or in the skies, EMS physicians play a pivotal role as part of the EMS team.
EMS Medicine is the most concise textbook written specifically for EMS physicians. While there are EMS books available for EMTs and EMS managers, only a fraction of their content covers what EMS physicians need to know.
This well-written and concise textbook details current EMS physician practice and provides precisely the information you need to successfully prepare for board certification. It covers operations and oversight, legal issues, business practices, disaster preparation and response, special operations, field procedures, transportation issues, and more.