- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Being Well in Emergency Medicine: ACEP’s Guide to Investing in Yourself – download this important, Emergency Physician focused wellness guide now for free (PDF), compliments of ACEP.
Edited by Drs. Rita A. Manfredi, MD, FACEP and Julia M. Huber, MD, FACEP; these wellness champions present the emotional, physical, financial, spiritual, social and intellectual well-being spokes of life in emergency medicine.
Learn more about Wellness Week!