- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Product code :314017
New and Improved!
Too many great sessions to attend? Or maybe you will want to revisit a course you attended? Virtual ACEP is the perfect complement to your ACEP17 experience! Through our NEW virtual platform, you will 24/7 access to all the ACEP17 Presentations.
Virtual ACEP17 includes access to the slides and audio from all of the courses presented during the conference – our new integrated classroom brings everything together in a single, unified view.
- Contextual Notes – notes tied to the replay of the session, slide by slide
- Playback at different speeds - to slow down or speed up your experience
- Discuss and comment with your peers on specific slides right from the online player
- Create a playback list of your favorite sessions to watch now or later
Online access begins 24 hours after the conference ends and CME credits are available. Purchase with your ACEP17 registration for maximum discounts.
About this meeting
With Virtual ACEP17, you will find new ways to learn and new reasons to build a solid foundation for our specialty. Virtual ACEP17 will help you to enhance clinical skills in order to enhance your practice. The ACEP17 curriculum consists of clinical, as well as essential management and risk management tools to aid in your day-to-day practice. ACEP17 is the best source for your emergency medicine education needs!
All new this year!
Through our NEW virtual platform, access all the ACEP17 presentations, anytime, anywhere.
Virtual ACEP17 includes access to the slides and audio from all the courses presented during the conference. Our new integrated classroom brings everything together in a single, unified view. Earn over 200? CME credits!
- Personalized, Streamlined Experience - bookmarks, playlists and CME activity from one comprehensive dashboard
- Add Notes and Bookmarks
- Playback at Different Speeds
- Post questions for peer to peer collaboration
- Special Member Discounts!
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 190 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Instructions for Earning CME Credits:
Instructions for Earning CME Credits: