- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Product code :314016 VIRTUAL ACEP16
All you need is an internet connection to watch presenters' slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session. Rest assured you’ll learn what you need, satisfy your CME requirements, and even "go to" the sessions you may not be able to go to onsite. Features of Virtual ACEP16 include:
The all new Virtual ACEP16, is an extensive digital library of presentations from ACEP16. With Virtual ACEP16, you can experience the entire meeting with hours of educational content to choose from – on your own schedule!
All you need is an internet connection to watch presenters' slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session. Rest assured you’ll learn what you need, satisfy your CME requirements, and even "go to" the sessions you may not be able to go to onsite.
Features of Virtual ACEP16 include:
- Visit www.acep.org/virtualacep.
- Click on Log In at the top of the page.
- Log in with your ACEP user name and password. If you don't remember your user name or password, you may click 'Forgot Username' or 'Forgot Password' under the password box. You will be prompted to enter information to retrieve those items.
- Once you are logged in on the Virtual ACEP site, select Meetings and the ACEP16 icon, and then the tracks will display. Select a track to view the courses. Click on a course, and then click on the thumbnail/graphic which will display for that course and the player page will open.
- Since Virtual ACEP16 offers CME credit, you will have the opportunity to read and attest to the CME statement, and choose if you'd like to receive credits for this product, or opt out of it entirely. Please follow the easy-to-use screens and prompts. New this year: CME credits can be earned using your computer and tablet, (however not your mobile phone at this time).
- If this is your first time accessing the product, and you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 243 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 243 hours of ACEP Category I credit.