- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Product code :314014
Ever wish you could attend two sessions going on simultaneously? Wish you could see all of them? Virtual ACEP14 gives access to fully synchronized audio and slide capture of the meeting’s courses with more than 235 hours of educational content — online or on your mobile device. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to the lecture as if you were actually attending each session. Virtual ACEP includes all of the courses presented during the conference and allows you to see the ones you weren’t able to attend in person. It’s the perfect complement to your ACEP14 experience.
Features of Virtual ACEP14 include:
- All of the courses presented during the 3½ day conference
- More than 235 hours to choose from - learn what you need, satisfy your CME requirements, "go to" the sessions you couldn't see live
- Secure online access from any standard browser
- Streaming content for viewing on iPad®, iPhone, or Android 2.2 or better
- Downloadable audio MP3 files for listening on-the-go
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
ACEP designates this live activity for a maximum of 237 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Visit www.acep.org/virtualacep.
- Click on Log In at the top of the page.
- Log in with your ACEP user name and password. If you don't remember your user name or password, you may click 'Forgot Username' or 'Forgot Password' under the password box. You will be prompted to enter information to retrieve those items.
- Once you are logged in on the Virtual ACEP site, select Meetings and the ACEP14 icon, and then the tracks will display. Select a track to view the courses. Click on a course, and then click on the thumbnail/graphic which will display for that course and the player page will open.
- Since Virtual ACEP14 offers CME credit, you will have the opportunity to read and attest to the CME statement, and choose if you'd like to receive credits for this product, or opt out of it entirely. Please follow the easy-to-use screens and prompts. New this year: CME credits can be earned using your computer and tablet, (however not your mobile phone at this time).
- If this is your first time accessing the product, and you have questions, please contact us at kEncEmailbdfq.dvtupnfstvqqpsuAbtuvufufdi/dpn.
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 237 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 237 hours of ACEP Category I credit.