- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Child Abuse and Neglect: Expert Consult Online and Print (AMAZON
Product code :479790
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have madethis book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clickingthe Amazon icon.
Child Abuse and Neglect: Diagnosis, Treatment and Evidence focuses attention on the clinical evidence of child abuse to help you correctly diagnose and treat such cases in your own practice. This unique, well-illustrated clinical reference provides new insights into the presentation and differential diagnosis of physical abuse, a look at shaken baby syndrome, sex offenders and abuse in religious organizations, information on the biomechanics of injury, and more. Great for general review, as well as clinical reference, it’s also ideal for those taking the American Board of Pediatrics’ new subspecialty board exam in Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Identify an abusive injury and treat it effectively by reviewing evidence and critical analyses from leading authorities in the field.
- Recognize the signs of shaken baby syndrome, sex offenders and abuse in religious organizations.
- Understand the biomechanics of injury to determine whether abuse was truly the cause of a child’s injury.
View illustrations that show first-hand examples of child abuse or neglect.
Expert clinical evidence to recognize, diagnose and treat child abuse