- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
The Nuts and Bolts of Physician Reimbursement
Product code :301054
ED Groups are under escalating financial pressure. Your group’s success depends on an understanding of the way medical services are reimbursed. RVUs, CPT codes, and Diagnosis codes as well as governmental and private payer reimbursement methodologies directly determine our value and compensation.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demystify the ED Reimbursement Process
- Define how ED revenue is generated
- Demonstrate the components of the ED revenue chain
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 1 hours of ACEP Category I credits.