- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Avoiding Common Prehospital Errors
Product code :479871
Providing effective emergency care in the field is among the most challenging tasks in medicine. You must be able to make clinically vital decisions quickly, and perform a wide range of procedures, often under volatile conditions.
Written specifically for the prehospital emergency team, this essential volume in the Avoiding Common Errors Series combines evidence-based practice with well-earned experience and best practices opinion to help you avoid common errors of prehospital care.
Look inside and discover…
• Concise descriptions of each error are followed by insightful analysis of the “how’s” and “whys” underlying the mistake, and clear descriptions of ways to avoid such errors in the future.
• “Pearls” highlighted in the text offer quick vital tips on error avoidance based on years of clinical and field experience.
• Focused content emphasizes "high impact" areas of prehospital medicine, including airway management, cardiac arrest, and respiratory and traumatic emergencies.
Corey M Slovis MD, FACP, FACEP,
Raymond Fowler MD, FACEP,
Paul Pepe MD, MPH, MACP, FCCM, FACE,
Amal Mattu M