- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing, Illustrated, 7th Ed.
Product code :479815
Featuring more than 56,000 entries, this thoroughly updated seventh edition contains the medical terminology used in more than 30 of today's fastest growing health profession areas--plus comprehensive entries suited for the nursing field. The book includes 1,000 enriched color images and photographs, a glossy insert with detailed images by Anatomical Chart Company, more than 65 appendices, and cut thumb tabs for quick A-to-Z reference. More than 70 leading consultants from health professions and nursing contributed to the enhancements of this edition.
Also included with the purchase is a free one-year subscription to Stedman's Online: Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing, which includes all the content from the print dictionary, as well as access to 5,600 images, more than 48,000 audio pronunciations, and 48 live action videos; along with a free version of Stedman's Plus Medical/Pharmaceutical Spellchecker (a $99.00 value).
- More than 60 valuable appendices covering 11 sections
- A-Z organization for quick reference to find definitions
- Anatomical insert by Anatomical Chart Company
- Approximately 1,000 illustrations in print and more than 5,600 in online version
- British alternative spellings
- More than 48,000 audio pronunciations on the online version
- More than 70 leading consultants from the fastest growing nursing and health professions contributed to the enhancements of this latest edition
- More than 56,000 entries
- Precision-cut thumb tabs
- Written pronunciations for every term
- Free one-year subscription to Stedman's Online, which contains all content from the print version in searchable, easy-to-use format, plus additional images, videos, and more than 48,000 audio pronunciations. Also included is a free version of Stedman's Plus Medical/Pharmaceutical Spellchecker (a $99.00 value).