- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime 2nd Edition
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Leadership for Great Customer Service (AMAZON)
Product code :479165
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.
Scripts of common scenarios help guide staff through predictable, frequent, and problem-prone areas in your organization.
Arm yourself with practical insights into the potential disconnects in the provision of care that can not only derail patient satisfaction but also hinder optimal medical care.
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.Your organization can have a top-notch customer service plan fully supported by management, but if the clinicians at the bedside do not embrace the approach, it may as well not exist. The authors of this unique book contend that the best way to get buy-in from clinicians is to show them how customer service can make their difficult job of clinical care easier!