- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
PEER IX Digital
Product code :507613
It’s a digital experience. The content is delivered online through an annual membership. Log in, create your own tests, practice, study, earn CME credit. Go to www.acep.org/peer and click JOIN PEER IX to take the Pretest free. You can review the answer explanations at the end.
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 150 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for 150 ACEP Category I credits.
Approved by the American Osteopathic Association for 150 hours of AOA Category 2-B credit (requires passing grade of 70% or better.)
Not affiliated with ABEM
“I recommend PEER and its clinically relevant questions as a
refresher for important EM topics and review for board exams.”
– Isaac Chu, DO
Manhattan Beach, CA
- “Why did you make it online?” To make your studying experience as close to your actual exam-taking experience as possible, and to keep giving you new questions.
- Continual updates. You’ll get new questions and answer explanations year-round during the term of your subscription at no extra charge.
- Customized practice tests. Pick the number of questions, the category, whether you want to see the explanations as you go or at the end, and more.
- Tests on single topics. Want to create a test on just stroke, or just PE, or MI? That’s an option on the “Create a Practice Test” menu.
- Tests on required CME topics. Create a test using just the trauma questions (or stroke, or ACS, or peds). Name your test accordingly, and that’s what will print on your CME certificate.
- Claim-as-you-go CME credit. Every time you pass a practice test, if you’ve left the answer explanations on to study, you can claim CME credit. The total number of CME credits available is 2.5 times larger than what was offered with PEER VIII. Please note: CME credit is available only through annual membership/subscription to the PEER IX online edition.
- PEER SIM Exam. A timed test designed to look and feel more like the real thing, down to the number of questions and the colors and features on the screen.
- More study features. “Where to learn more” links to high-quality online resources and full-text articles. “PEER Point” and PEER Review” are new additions to both the online edition and the print companion.
- One subscription, all devices. The new PEER IX online experience has a “responsive” design, so it scales up and down beautifully to match your screen size.
- Questions? Call 800-798-1822 or email kEncEmailqffsAbdfq/psh