- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime 2nd Edition
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Fleisher & Ludgwig's Textbook of Pediatric EM, 7E
Product code :479976
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.Fleisher & Ludwig's Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine has long been acknowledged as the indispensible comprehensive clinical reference on diagnosing and managing emergent health issues in children. Now, a new editorial team and an all-star collection of contributing authorities have meticulously updated this essential work, bringing you all of the most recent approaches to virtually any pediatric emergency you are likely to encounter in practice.
- A multitude of new chapters and comprehensive updates put the latest know-how at your fingertips, helping you to optimally manage young patients.
- A reorganized, streamlined table of contents and refined chapter template for medical emergencies, trauma, surgical emergencies, and behavioral health emergencies approaches pediatric emergencies the way you engage with them in practice.
- New clinical pathways section provide key steps for managing critical patients
- New related chapters feature in most chapters enables you to easily cross-reference content across chapters.
- New colorful design
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Online-only content includes e-figures, e-tables and additional resources