- Click on “My Account” or “ACEP ACOUNT” in the upper right-hand corner or “Log In” on the left navigation pane.
- Log in with your ACEP username and password. Your name and the features available to you will be displayed in “My Account” on the left navigation pane.
- If you’re looking for a particular product, enter its title in the white “keywords” search box in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Or, browse by category using the left navigation pane.
- Click the product image to review the full product description.
- To purchase, fill in the quantity you want then click the blue “Add to my car” button.
- When you’re ready to check out, click “Place the order” on the popup screen or ‘CART” in the dark blue at the top of the page.
- Read all of the information on the screen carefully to make sure it’s correct, especially your billing and shipping addresses. If you want to change the billing address, scroll down until you see the back of a credit card. To the left of the image is a dropdown where you can choose to add a new address, or choose one already on file. The provided billing address comes from your membership record.
- Your shipping charges are based on the weight of the products and where they’re going, plus a handling fee. You may use the default shipping method or change to another option.
- After your order is placed successfully, you’ll get an e-mail from us confirming that we’ve received it.
- If you choose FedEx or Express Mail, the tracking number will be in the e-mail. Once the shipment leaves our warehouse, it is your responsibility.
- If you choose Priority Mail, there will not be a tracking number because these shipments are not traceable. When your shipment leaves our warehouse, it is your responsibility
- Choosing “Overnight”, “Priority” or “2nd-day deliver” affects how your order will be shipped, not processing. (Please keep this in mind before you spend extra for faster delivery) We will not refund shipping charges on an order that doesn’t arrive on the day you expect to receive it.
International orders are subject to custom fees and import duties. You are responsible for any additional charge. ACEP has no control over these charges and cannot anticipate or predict what they will be. ACEP also has no control over the length of time it takes for your order to clear customs. Please contact a local custom official for more information. As a customer, you are considered to be the importer of record, and you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country to which your order is shipped.
We accept returns for refunds, but only if you follow our return policy. Please read “How to return an item” carefully.
Terms of Sale
By placing this order, you accept all of our sales terms, including those described above for shipping and returns will not refund shipping charges on any order shipped according to the information you provide, so please check all information carefully before you submit your order.
We accept purchase orders from organizations. Mail, e-mail, or fax it to us with your order.
Order Form and Catalog
Here’s a PDF of our order form if you want to fill it out and send it to us. Click here for a copy of our current catalog.
Gift cards cannot be used as payment for orders already placed.