- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Body CT Essentials (AMAZON)
Product code :479956
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.
A PRACTICAL, CLINICALLY RELEVANT COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY PRIMER
Body CT: The Essentials delivers an up-to-date, detailed, and practical review of CT imaging of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis. It will prove especially valuable to trainees in diagnostic radiology and practicing radiologists with an interest in body imaging.
Primarily organized by organ system, Body CT: The Essentials also includes important technical chapters that review intravenous contrast administration, scan parameters, and radiation physics that enable you to perform quality studies with minimum patient radiation exposure.
Each organ-specific chapter incorporates the latest advances in CT imaging and recommendations or guidelines for imaging, as well as follow-up findings. Tables found within the chapters include differential diagnosis, and each chapter concludes with suggested readings for a more detailed discussion of the topic.
Here's why this is the perfect CT primer:
- Enhanced by more than 450 images
- Emphasizes the appropriateness and role of CT relative to other imaging modalities and protocols
- Includes coverage of the latest technologies such as cardiac CT, CT colonography, and CT enterography
- Focuses on the most practical concepts related to generating a concise, accurate differential diagnosis and relevant report