- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies 10E (AMAZON)
Product code :479940
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.The standard-setting reference in medical toxicology—trusted as the leading evidence-based resource for poison emergencies.
For decades, one name has been synonymous with the most respected, rigorous perspectives on medical toxicology and the treatment of poisoned and overdosed patients: Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies. Presented in full color, Goldfrank’s delivers essential, patientcentered coverage of every aspect of poison management. The editors and authors are recognized as preeminent scholars in their specialties and provide unmatched coverage of all aspects of toxicologic emergencies, from pharmacology and clinical presentation to cutting-edge treatment strategies.
Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies, Tenth Edition begins with an examination of medical toxicology principles and techniques. It then reviews the biochemical, molecular, and pathophysiologic basis of toxicology, followed by an intense focus on toxicologic principles related to special patient populations.
- Case studies enhance your understanding of the clinical application of the text material
- Practical focus on the pathophysiologic basis of medical toxicology
- The Antidotes in Depth sections delivers the expertise of toxicologists across the world as they present treatments for critically ill poisoned and overdosed patients and allow you to easily identify key issues relating to the use of complex and often unfamiliar therapies
- The principles of risk management, medicolegal decision making, patient safety, post mortem toxicology and the assessment of ethanol induced impairment described in chapters and Special Considerations emphasize the interface between medical toxicology, the law, and quality care.