- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
ECGs for the Emergency Physician 1 (AMAZON)
Product code :479456
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon "shop now" icon.
An excellent collection of ECGs targeted at advancing your interpretation skills. It includes 200 high-quality images that cover the entire spectrum of emergency electrocardiography. This book facilitates self instruction in learning the basics, as well as the complexities of ECG interpretation. Use this book to gain the knowledge, insight, and practice you need.
The book is divided into two parts. In Part I you get, as the author states, the “bread and butter” ECGs of acute care. These are the ECG findings that form the core knowledge necessary for accurate ECG interpretation and represents an intermediate level of difficulty. These are ideal for residents in training and for emergency medicine board review. In Part II, the book teaches recognition of more subtle ECG abnormalities, which, when mastered, allow the practitioner to become an expert. These will challenge even the most seasoned emergency physician.