- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Adult Emergency Medicine:Self-Assessment Color Review (AMAZON)
Product code :479901
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.This new volume in the established and well-respected series of Self-Assessment Color Reviews covers all aspects of adult emergency medicine. Some 250 cases are presented randomly to reflect real-life practice.
Each case consists of one or more questions, illustrated by stimulating visual material including clinical photographs, imaging and electrocardiograms. Answers and full discussion then follow covering differential and definitive diagnoses, management and subtle insights to provide optimal care and prevent complications.
The book appeals to a wide readership, ranging from trainees to practitioners in emergency medicine or primary care, for examination revision and continuing education.
John O'Brien, MD
December, 2012/ 256 Pages / 276 Illustrations /CRC Press
"This is a good text for anyone with an interest in emergency medicine. It provides the reader with a different way to further his/her knowledge and test his/her ability to make spot diagnoses and construct management plans. … would be an interesting addition to any emergency medic's library."
—Simon Laing, Heart of England Foundation Trust, in British Journal of Hospital Medicine