EM:Prep — From ACEP and the Center for Continuing Medical Education (publisher of Emergency Medical Abstracts)
LLSA Prep Products — Available in either an audio series or a video series
- More than 100 pages of concise, fact-filled notes summarizing each year's articles
- 6 to 8 hours of easy-listening with the audio series; 4 to 6 hours of video lectures (iPod or computer viewing)
- More than 300 power point summary slides per year with the video series
- Hosted by top emergency medicine lecturers
- and up to 35 hours of ACEP/AMA CME credits
Make one 5-minute phone call to the nice folks at CCME and get everything you need — as little as you need or as much as you need — to pass the test for only $195.
Step 1 – Click here to go to the EM:Prep Web site. Download and print the PDF of their brochure that describes all of the EM:Prep products. Pick the ones you want.
Step 2 – Call 1-800-458-4779 to order.
1 This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the American College of Emergency Physicians and The Center for Medical Education, Inc. The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this educational activity for a maximum of 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of [number of credits] hour(s) of ACEP Category I credit.