- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Beyond the ED
Product code :500200VA
Emergency physicians have been on the front lines in the prehospital environment and in our nation's emergency departments, responding to disasters and incidents of violence.
Beyond the ED will help you learn what to do when faced with an active shooter, critical elements of a mass gathering medical plan, emergencies at 30,000 feet, EMS literature, and more.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 5.5 hours of ACEP Category I credit.