- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine Subscriptions
Product code :406000
See for yourself why Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine continues to be the favorite CME publication of so many of your colleagues. Download a sample issue.
IN EVERY MONTHLY ISSUE
- Explore our two new features, “Critical Procedure” and “Tox Box”
- Dr. Amal Mattu’s popular “Critical ECG” feature makes sense of even the most challenging ECGs
- Prepare for your ABEM exam with CDEM’s LLSA literature review
- Case-based lessons on “EM Model” topics prepare you to manage even the toughest cases
- Dr. Josh Broders’ monthly “The Critical Image” highlight leaves no imaging question unanswered
- One glance at the cover each month, and you’ll know what clinical topics are waiting on the inside
- Subscribers can earn up to 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (earn up to 5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™, 5 ACEP Category I CME credits, and 5 AOA Category 2-B credits.* 60 Credits per 1-year subscription.
- Two case-based clinical lessons focused on the information YOU need to stay current. Each issue of Critical Decisions provides you with two lessons—on topics chosen from the "EM Model"—to keep you abreast of changing technology, emerging disease trends, new pharmaceuticals, and the myriad other facets of emergency medicine practice.
- "The LLSA Literature Review." This feature brings you synopses of the articles from ABEM's yearly LLSA reading lists. Each summary features bulleted highlights of the articles to help you focus your continuous learning efforts.
- "The Critical ECG." An ECG illustrating a challenging condition is presented along with a discussion of the subtleties of its interpretation.
- "The Critical Image." An image (CT, radiograph, etc.) is provided along with a discussion of the visual clues leading to the correct diagnosis.
- “The Drug Box." A concise review of indications, dosage, and contraindication for commonly used medications.
- The opportunity to earn 5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™, 5 ACEP Category I CME credits, and 5 AOA Category 2-B credits.* 60 Credits per 1-year subscription—at no extra charge! Read the two clinically focused lessons in each issue of Critical Decisions, then go to www.acep.org/CriticalDecisionsTesting, take the test, and print out your CME certificate.
Note to subscribers who live outside the United States: If you live outside the United States, and choose to receive your subscription in a print version by regular mail, an annual surcharge of $32 will automatically be added to the price of your subscription.
If you have specific questions or would like more information about Critical Decisions, e-mail us at kEncEmaildefnAbdfq/psh. Enter your subscription now to begin receiving your monthly issues! You may also subscribe by e-mailing kEncEmailBDFQCppltupsfAbdfq/psh or calling 800-798-1822, ext. 5.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for 5 ACEP Category I credits per issue. Approved by the AOA for 5 Category 2-B credits.
AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for organizations accredited by ACCME.A minimum score of 75% is required.