- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine for iPad® Single Lessons with CME (APP Store)
Product code :406900
|Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine for iPad® is available on the App Store, this page is designed to be informational only. |
Available on the App Store, each lesson includes sought-after clinical content, with features on diagnostic images, ECG interpretation, medication choices, interactive features, and the opportunity to obtain up to 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ via online testing, plus other functionality that will enhance your learning experience. As a bonus, you will also receive special features ("The Critical ECG," "The Critical Image," "The LLSA Review," and "The Drug Box") at no cost.
To get started,
1. Go to the App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/critical-decisions-in-emergency/id528251444?mt=8
2. Search Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
Watch this new video to learn more about what Critical Decisions has to offer.
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.