- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER VIII
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
Think You’ve Seen Us? Think Again.
Preview our brand-new look!
Let Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine become the cornerstone of your lifelong EM education plan, and earn up to 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits every year! CDEM’s practical case-based lessons and flagship features (including Dr. Amal Mattu’s Critical ECG!) deliver the latest research and clinical pearls about changing technology, emerging disease trends, new medications, unusual patient presentations, and much more.
February: Synthetic Drugs of Abuse and Personal Protective Equipment / March:Thrombocytopenia and Video Laryngoscopy / April: Nerve Blocks and Concussion