- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- PEER VIII
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
Think You’ve Seen Us? Think Again.
Preview our new look, debuting in January 2016!
Let Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine become the cornerstone of your lifelong EM education plan, and earn up to 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits every year! CDEM’s practical case-based lessons and flagship features (including Dr. Amal Mattu’s Critical ECG!) deliver the latest research and clinical pearls about changing technology, emerging disease trends, new medications, unusual patient presentations, and much more.