- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Harwood Nuss Clinical Practice of EM, 6th Ed.
Product code :479938
Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine presents a clinically focused and evidence-based summary of this specialty, giving you fast, dependable answers to the clinical questions that arise in your practice. Templated chapters guide you through the clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, evaluation, management, and disposition of a full range of complaints and conditions seen in the ED, with highlighted critical interventions and common pitfalls – all the information you need to provide each patient with optimal care.
- Additional online-only content (including chapters, figures, and tables) and access to over 1500 self-assessment questions and answers online
- A unique section on High-Risk Chief Complaints guides you through the most critical presentations in the ED, such as chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, and altered mental status, so you can ensure that these patients are stabilized and treated quickly and effectively.
- A section on Clinical Disposition draws attention to important post-ED management concerns.
- A concise, readable format allows quick access to the information you need.
- Reorganized pediatric section
- New Key Testing sections found in appropriate chapters
Your book purchase includes an eBook version created for Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, PC, & Mac. This eBook features:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Robert L Cloutier, MD, MCR
Louis J Ling, MD
Gregory W Hendey, MD
Carlo L Rosen, MD
Jeffrey J Schaider, MD
Allan B Wolfson, MD
2014 / 6th Edition: 6 / 1860 pages / Hardcover / Wolters Kluwer Health