- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Anyone, Anything, Anytime - Paperback | ACEP
Product code :509620
Anyone, Anything, Anytime - A History of Emergency Medicine (2nd Edition) - Paperback
Learn how emergency medicine has evolved from its early days following World War II through the sociopolitical changes of the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s to the present day. This updated edition includes many full-color photos and more in-depth interviews from EM pioneers. In this redesigned second edition, Anyone, Anything, Anytime takes an even deeper dive into the evolution of emergency medicine. With first-hand narratives from nearly 50 EM pioneers, prominent historian Brian J. Zink, MD, FACEP, explores the origins and remarkable transformation of the specialty throughout the decades. If you’ve ever been curious about how emergency medicine has changed through the decades, the second edition of Anyone, Anything, Anytime is for you!
Soft Cover Edition Prices:
Nonmember: $120 | Member: $60 | Resident: $30
Log in at Top Right to Purchase
To order more than one book call Member Care Center at 844-381-0911.
Special pricing for orders of 8 books or more.