- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime 2nd Edition
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
An Emergency Medicine Mindset Kindle (AMAZON)
Product code :479998
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.
"An Emergency Medicine Mindset" is a collection of practice pearls revealed by contemporary physicians, walking in the footsteps of giants. From national legends Rob Orman, Salim Rezaie, Tim Horeczko, Anand Swaminathan, and many others, come secrets to balance a sustained and fulfilling career in emergency medicine with state of the art patient care.
This wisdom is not what we would expect. Far from the ‘sexy’ care of a multi-trauma victim, septic shock patient, or crashing asthmatic, are tips to approach the more mundane and repetitive aspects of our daily shifts; behave as you would like to be remembered, find your own route, run toward sick patients, be a role model, practice humility and kindness, and strive to be the shelter in your patient’s storm.
Dr. Alex Koyfman and Dr. Brit Long have collected a lifetime of insight, and share sage advice in this engaging new compilation. The reading is fast paced and colorful, with important lessons for the enthusiastic new graduate, for the jaded mid-career provider, and for the wizened emergency physician in the twilight of their career. The lessons are tangible, and strike to the core of how we balance caring for sick patients, while remaining true to ourselves and our families.
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.What mindset prevents early career burn-out? What tools elevate the provider to excellence in patient care? What inspires innovation and passion for teaching? What separates the good physician… from the great physician?
- File Size: 622 KB
- Print Length: 253 pages
- Publisher: BookBaby; 1 edition (April 30, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0718XBG9W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled