- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime 2nd Edition
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
Management of the Difficult and Failed Airway, 3rd Ed. (AMAZON)
Product code :480018
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.
To ensure that ACEP Members receive the best price, we have made this book available on Amazon. Please complete your purchase by clicking the Amazon icon.A full-color, case-based guide to effectively managing airway emergencies – updated to reflect the latest devices and techniques
Written by the creators of the Difficult Airway Course: Anesthesia™ ,this beautifully illustrated and extensively referenced text delivers a comprehensive review of the latest options available for airway management and offers expert coverage of the full spectrum of airway management techniques.
Within its pages you will find the most up-to-date review available of the many innovations that been introduced since publication of the previous edition. This is accompanied by a thorough review of the pharmacology of airway management designed to help you understand how to achieve the desired effects on ventilation and muscle strength. You will also find numerous algorithms, many of which have been revised for this edition.
Presented in full color, the book is enhanced by dozens of airway management vignettes, divided into:
•Pre-Hospital Airway Management
•Airway Management in the Intensive Care Unit
•Airway Management in the Operating Room
•Airway Management in the Pediatric Population
•Airway Management in Unique Environment
These cases teach trainees the fundamental approaches to airway management, and include self-evaluation questions to reinforce the lesson. For experienced anesthesiologists, the cases present an opportunity to learn about recently introduced devices and techniques they may wish to incorporate into their clinical practice.
If you are in need of an expertly written text that describes all of the leading-edge principles, tools, and procedures of airway assessment and management, your search ends here.
Orlando Hung, MD; Michael F. Murphy, MD
- Hardcover: 720 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (November 23, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1259640544
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 1.4 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)