- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
The ACEP Guide to Completing ABEM MOC PI Activities, Pathway 3: Preventing Medication Errors
Product code :301014
The ACEP Guide to Completing ABEM MOC PI Activities, Pathway 3: Preventing Medication Errors Objectives
“Preventing Medication Errors” is ACEP’s third performance improvement activity in this ABEM-approved series. Launch “Pathway 3” to assess your own practice and find out whether your approach to medication prescription and distribution is in line with accepted best practice – and what you should do next. Complete all three stages (A, B, and C) of the activity and claim up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine may satisfy one current Assessment of Practice Performance requirement by completing this activity.
When you purchase or use any ACEP eCME activity, you agree to abide by the ACEP eCME Terms of Service.
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 20 hours of ACEP Category I Credit.