- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
A Novel Approach to Identifying Targets for Cost Reduction in the Emergency Department
Product code :301032
Earn CME credit while reading the #1 journal in your specialty. Annals CME is designed for emergency physicians who want to learn about the latest emergency medicine advances and how they apply to patient care. Each month the CME Editor chooses one journal article for the activity. Participants take a pretest to establish a baseline score, then read and study the selected article, then take a post-test to measure improvement in cognitive expertise. And because Annals of Emergency Medicine is a benefit of ACEP membership, there is no additional charge for Annals CME for members.
When you purchase or use any ACEP eCME activity, you agree to abide by the ACEP eCME Terms of Service.
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 1 hours of ACEP Category I credit.