- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
The Management Side: The Role of the ED Medical Director
Product code :303004
“The Management Side” is a new lecture series on the “business end” of emergency medicine presented by the specialty’s management experts. You’ll get one-of-a-kind, sold-out education on management topics from a variety of ACEP conferences without ever leaving home.
“The Management Side: The Role of the ED Medical Director" is presented by Thom Mayer, MD, FACEP.
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 1.5 hours of ACEP Category I credit.