- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Physician Heal Thyself: The Importance of Creating Resilience
Product code :301028
Emergency medicine can be highly rewarding, but it can also be extremely draining. Longevity in the specialty is tied to your ability to be both emotionally and physically resilient. These traits are partially inborn but can be learned and developed.
"Physician Heal Thyself: The Importance of Creating Resilience" presented during ACEP14 by ACEP's President-Elect, Jay Kaplan, MD, FACEP, defines "resiliency" with respect to emergency medicine, reviews the research behind the benefits of developing resiliency, and provides ways to foster and maintain a resilient mindset that can improve your life and the care you give to your patients. This lecture is free for ACEP members. When you purchase or use any ACEP eCME activity, you agree to abide by the ACEP eCME Terms of Service.
When you purchase or use any ACEP eCME activity, you agree to abide by the ACEP eCME Terms of Service.
|Maximum CME Credits|