- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
Countdown to ICD: Physician Documentation Education and Preparedness (Reimbursement & Coding Webinar #4)
Product code :312313VA
- Discuss physician documentation challenges with ICD-10
- Review the basic ICD-10 rules for physician documentation
- Develop strategies to manage the ICD-10 transition for your group
- Analyze best practices for successful physician ICD-10 implementation.
When you purchase or use any ACEP eCME activity, you agree to abide by the ACEP eCME Terms of Service.
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 1 hours of ACEP Category I credit.