- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- Anyone, Anything, Anytime
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Bring 'em All
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Partner Products
2015 ACEP eCME Combo (Kit Item)
Product code :390000VA
This collection of ACEP eCME courses features some of the most popular lectures from ACEP13 and ACEP14, covering cardio, pediatrics, physician resiliency and more!
It’s some of the best Scientific Assembly has to offer – and you don’t even have to leave home.When you purchase or use any ACEP eCME activity, you agree to abide by the ACEP eCME Terms of Service.
|Title||Maximum CME Credits|
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 6AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 6 hours of ACEP Category I credit.