- ACEP eCME
- ACEP/ Daniel Stern Compensation Reports
- APLS: the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Critical Decisions in Emergency Medicine
- Critical Images in Emergency Medicine
- Electrocardiography in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department Design
- Emergency Department Resuscitation of the Critcally Ill
- Emergency and Primary Care of the Hand
- PEER IX
- Virtual ACEP
- Practice management
- Digital editions
- Our partners
2013 National Emergency Medicine Salary Survey: Clinical Results
Product code :707580
1,160 physicians participated in this year’s clinical survey, responding from fifty states and the District of Columbia. The data contained in this report is reflective of compensation and benefits received by the participating Emergency Physicians in 2012.
This 33-page PDF report is divided into 4 sections as follows:
Section One: Overall Base and Total Compensation for Staff physicians and Department Directors (reported by employment status-partner, employee, and independent contractor). All base and total compensation in this section is reported at the 10th, 25th, 50th, 75th and 90th percentile.
Section Two: Individual Physician Information (training, board certification, years in practice, title, annual hours worked, etc)
Section Three: Hospital and Emergency Department Information (location, beds, trauma designation, annual ED volume, etc)
Section Four: Detailed Salary and Benefit Information (including moonlighting, malpractice insurance, retirement plans, PTO time, CME, co-payments, etc).
|ED Staff||Ed Directors||Total|
The report is in PDF Format.